- Local Churches covenanted to be in a mutual mission and ministry - doing together what we cannot do alone. Having up-to-date contact information helps every setting of the church to be as well-informed as possible.
- The number of General Synod delegates each Conference receives is based on our total membership number. In order to be well represented, we need to know that number.
- The Michigan Conference updates its Clergy Compensation Guidelines every year. The figures you share help to accurately represent our Conference averages.
- The Yearbook is used not only for analyzing long term trends in the denomination, but it will also be used by historians to understand the state of the church in 2015. Your church information will help accurately reflect who we are today.
- The Yearbook is now also used as a Directory of churches, clergy, Associations, Conferences, and National Setting staff. We don't want you to be left out!
The process is quite easy - let us help you get started!
CHURCH YEARBOOK INSTRUCTIONS
2016 Yearbook Reporting - New Category Intro & Guide
To login to the UCC Data Hub it requires a six-digit number that will serve as your "User Name" and consists of the Conference ID # - MICHIGAN is 32 - followed by your church number. For example, if your church number is 1450 then your User Name would be 321450. If your church number is a two or three digit number then you would use zeros in place of empty spaces to make up your six-digit User Name. Example: If you church number is 25 your User Name would be 320025. If you are unsure of your church's church ID# click on the link below to find your Church Name and Number on the chart. Church Name & Number Chart
(there is an underscore "_" between research and yearbook)
- Once you have entered your information into the Data Hub, please be sure to double check your information BEFORE clicking the "ADD" button - once you click "ADD" there is no going back - you will be unable to edit or add any information. Enter your information and double check your answers!
- Please do not add any punctuation like commas or decimal points in your Financial Information - your report will not be accepted - please use whole numbers only.
- If you find that you've entered information incorrectly or maybe forgot to enter something, please contact Lisa Soulliere at the Conference office and she will make sure information is corrected. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- You can also use the "Data Discrepancy Form" located on Data Hub - include the information to be corrected or added and we will receive an email from the National office to update the information.
For Christ's sake, equip the clergy and the churches of the Michigan Conference UCC for faithful leadership and effective ministries of spiritual discernment, prophetic integrity, compassionate generosity, and vital growth.
Boundary Training session dates have been announced for 2016 and 2017. A location has been set [ ... ]
The Michigan Conference of the United Church of Christ Statement of: Solidarity with our Interfait [ ... ]