Parenthetical references to (MOM) are to the Manual on Ministry, which is available in print or at

(See MOM section 3 p. 42-45, Transfer of Standing)

When a minister leaves the Association for another call, he or she should contact the AM/ACM or Church and Ministry committee for Transfer of Standing approval. When the transfer is approved, fill out the top half of the Transfer Request Form and send it to the Association where the minister is going. Keep a copy, and give a copy to your Association office.

When the receiving Association returns the form with the bottum half filled out, the transfer is complete. Make sure the Association office gets a copy of the completed form.

Notify the Association office of the address change when it occurs, and report again when the transfer is completed.

Additional information